School Prospectus 2016-2017
The school prospectus is published by the school each year to provide information about the aims of the school and how we go about achieving those aims.
- There is a list of staff and governors and information about admission arrangements.
- The prospectus also provides parents and carers with advice about how we teach children to read and write.
- There is useful information about how we assess children's progress, how we mark, and about homework.
- You will find clear information about behaviour, school uniform, absence, food and drink.
- There are also essential guidelines about the safeguarding of all of our children.
Click or tap for the most recent prospectus.
This window will close itself in 3 minutes.